During these unprecedented times, ISM® has developed a Pandemic Toolkit to allow supply management professionals to gain greater visibility and transparency into their existing supply chains, quickly assess risk, and take informed action.
Join us for a free webinar presenting the benefits of the toolkit and get started today.
GET on the toolkit waiting list
Member Price: $495
Sign Up for The Free Pandemic Readiness Webinar
What the pandemic Toolkit includes
- Templates to help you quickly assess risk, globally map supplier locations, determine how much is spent with each, and more. The templates also allow for valuable information sharing with key stakeholders in your organization.
- Models that include risk management process, portfolio analysis, supply chain logistics network, and more.
- Resource guide that keeps you up-to-date and informed with international and national business guidelines to ensure your risk mitigation plan aligns with the WHO and CDC.
- Recommended strategies to coordinate with your plan of action, including what processes and responses to take with different types of suppliers.
- Framework and ideas that may be applied to existing business models.